Benefits to investing in Costa Rica:
- Become eligible to apply for Residency
- Low annual property taxes 0.0025%
- No taxes on first Capital Gains transaction
- Zero ownership restrictions
- High vacation rental returns (Visitors stay on average 12 nights)
- Tourism can boast 63%-74% annual occupancy.
- One of the most economically and politically stable countries in Latin America
- Greenest country in the world by New Economic Foundation
- Happiest country int the world by Happy Planet Index (HPI).
- 25% of land is protected national parks
- 912 miles of pristine beaches
- In top 20 richest countries in biodiversity on Earth in terms of species density